Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 8 / ?]

No.13946113 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Listen Brendan, the other day I was watching Family Guy and it made me realize something about Pokemon.

I hate Family Guy, Brendan. That was what I learned by watching Family Guy. I'd sooner watch Bob's Burgers, I like the main character there, he has class, there aren't any cutaways, and it's better than Family Guy so that's why I'd watch it.

But uh, Brendan this has nothing to do with Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts so I'll just move on to my next point.

You have to understand Brendan, the reason the anime sucks is because it isn't catered to you. It's catered to its target demographic, which isn't you, it's uh....seven year olds. Yup, seven year olds, Brendan.

Game Freak wants the pre-pubescent crowd back into Pokemon, they're already convinced teenagers and college students will keep playing with their dumb social cliques no matter what crap they put out because it's hip and nostalgic to play them in this age. They need the kids back, Brenda-

OH MY GOD MAY STOP SHOWING OFF THAT MEGA-BLAZIKEN BEFORE I MEGA KICK YOUR ASS OFF THE TEAM!

I'm sorry Brendan, she's like the worst girl I swear.

Anyways Brendan, the anime attracts those kids, by blatantly advertising toys, games, and uh, god forbid the cards too. It's a marketing scam Brendan, Ash doesn't age because he's trapped in a temporal vortex designed to ship Pokemon merchandise to your little brother and sister.

They don't have to make it look good because brats that age eat whatever's thrown in their face, Brendan. It's one of life's hidden secrets.

So now that I have you reeled in, I can finally answer your question: No Brendan, Serena won't win. Childhood friends never do, I mean haven't you ever watched Bob's Burgers? It's like harem 101.