Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 1 / ?]

SEREBII CONFIRMED

No.13973167 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm not the original leaker from pokebeach last night. I'm just a troll, but so far this website
has received over 100,000 views! Great job everyone! Now, on all of your forums... Did you like any of these ideas? Why did I do
this? for shits and giggles, honestly. It started off as just a small social experiment to see what people would say but then the
website went viral and was on every freaking pokemon forum I could find, so I toyed with you, adding stuff and changing stuff.

I have a friend who works at a EB Games (Canada's equivalent of GameStop) who let me know when the official game sleeves came in to the store. They put one copy of each sleeve off to the side for me and I put it into my game cases. Please note that these are the official Canadian game sleeves and I will scan them for you as soon as possible."

Soo, weebly leaks are fake, however...if these are the legit sleeves, doesn't that mean WPM's new info is legit? It specifically mentions the Wailmer in the training minigame, and we've never seen this pic before.