Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!L0nR8J0NLXv
[22 / 6 / ?]

New X/Y Rumors!

!!L0nR8J0NLXv No.13988515 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, so, yeah, you guys may not believe me, but I have some rumors for the just announced Pokemon X/Y that will be revealed to be true in the coming months. Believe me or not, but here goes...

* The Starters are like everyone have been wanting to see happen for years, Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting. Chespin's evolution reminds me of Pignite, Fennekin's evolutions goes in a totally different direction from how it looks now, new waifu material if you ask me, and Froakie's is probably the best looking.

* There is going to be a new Eeveelution named "Sylveon", and it's a new type! This new type has an interesting relationship with Dragon-type Pokemon too! Think pink! Many old Pokemon will be this new type now, including Marill and Gardevoir!

* Those Legendaries shown are named Xerneas and Yveltal, hence the X and Y shape. Xerneas is the new type, while Yveltal is Dark/Flying.

* New Type combinations include Steel/Ghost (the new magnemite), and new dual-normal, including Fire/Normal (an animal people have been wanting for awhile) and Electric/Normal.

* The new fossil Pokemon are Rock/Dragon and Rock/Ice, they're a tyrannosaurus and some sort of brachiosaur respectively. The latter is super-effective against Water-types despite being Rock/Ice!

More rumors coming for you guys!