Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.13990744 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, /vp/. I know I'll probably get flamed like last time, but, some kind stranger told me to come back and repost.

Long story short:
Around two weeks ago, at this time of day, I came and posted a long story about how much Pokemon means to me. (Crappy life, etc.; I used Pokemon to cope and still do, and could really use said coping mechanism right now.) Someone posted on the thread saying to come back on the 25th (their payday) and they'd see about helping me out.

I feel like such a horrible person asking for help to get a 3DS and the new Pokemon game, but if you remember my post from last week, it really does mean the world to me.

Here's the link, if you see this, Mr. Payday. It's the 25th, and if you weren't just bullshitting me, today is supposed to be your Payday and you seemed willing to help me out. If you do, I will love you forever.
http://amzn com/w/3E5N394TJZ4IZ
That's my entire 3DS wish list that is set up to mail directly to my home, but honestly, I'm more than fine with just the 3DS and Pokemon X. Hell, I'd be happy with just the 3DS. I'm sure I could find someone to give me $40 for the game if needed.

And an update for people who remember me and say how I'm too lazy to get a job or whatever. No, I'm not. I've been continuing applications and I'm supposed to hear back by Friday whether or not I'm getting hired somewhere, and I have an interview somewhere else next week. I -am- trying. If I do land this job, I will pay said person back if they leave they put their email in the "gift message" on the package.

Pic related. It's the same pic of my favorite Pokemon, Dragonaire, that I posted with my original thread.