Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 9 / ?]

ITT: We go about designing evolutions to Gen VI Pokemon.

No.13998215 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
With X and Y so close on the horizon, I figure it'd be fun to have a drawthread where we attempt to visualize our new bros and whatnot.

Right now I'm working on the starter's final evolutions myself. With Chespin's done as you can see. I'm honestly a pretty mediocre artist but I can piece together design concepts decently I suppose. So lemme start to explain this.

This guy right here was made with the idea in mind that he could be grass/dark grass/fighting grass/steel or pure grass, hence why it doesn't really gain MUCH new in this. It does gain those knight like features we've been speculating though. The ches-needle sword arm, chesnut shield arm, and a chesnut morning star tail to top it all off. The quills above Quilladin's eyes turn into a spike mane to make him seem a bit more like a hedgehog, the quill mustache and beard help make him more knightly, which is my favorite part.

I'm gonna have my Fennekin idea up in an hour or two. In the meantime, post fan evolutions you guys like, maybe ones you've made yourself? Maybe give me some tips so I can revise this? I'm fairly open minded for this kinda stuff, and I would appreciate your criticisms.