Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / ?]

No.14018429 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/interview_junichi_masuda_and_hironobu_yoshida_discuss_pokemon_x_and_y_mega_evolutions_and_the_2ds
>Junichi Masuda: We actually came up with the titles before we even had the legendary Pokémon designs. The ‘X’ and ‘Y’ titles come from the X and Y axis and we used these as ways to represent different ways of thought, different opinions, but also where these axis overlap. The message that we wanted to send and the theme we had in mind was finding that common ground that we all share.

I saw this a while back, and the thoughts sat around in my head for a bit, and I think I have an idea for what the plot for X and Y will be like.

Masuda explains how there are many different ideas, but everyone can still meet on a common ground.

To me, Team Flare just doesn't seem THAT evil. They've got a very different feeling than any other team so far, with the whole fashion theme. Sure, they will be the main antagonists for most of the game, but I predict that as the story develops, a bigger threat will emerge, involving the legendary. When this happens you and your friends will work with Team Flare out of the best interests of the Kalos Region,

Thoughts?