Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 5 / ?]

No.14028582 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Can anyone tell me what the negative side of Mega Evolutions is? I'm playing Y right now (review copy) and I can't really find a reason not to Mega Evolve at the start of battle.

>Thanks. Pretty strange, haha. You would think it would have a negative side to it... Why else make it optional?

>And I can't really talk about the game until (I believe) the 4th of October. Even then there's a super strict embargo about everything that hasn't been shown until now til the 12th of October...

>Btw don't expect to see the third forms of the starters before release. They aren't on the list of Pokémon I can include in my review and "all other Pokémon are considered spoiler" according to the NDA.

>The NDA contains a list with what I can and can't talk about in my review. Doublade is on the list, so it's pretty up to date. I have no idea if they have plans to unveil new Pokémon, but there are no Pokémon on the list that haven't been revealed yet... They might unveil new ones though, who knows?

> I write for Game & Co. We're a games website from Holland that's a part of one of Holland's biggest newspapers. We publish in local newspapers every 2 weeks and we reach over a million (potential) readers with those articles.

> Btw I'm not sure if these Pokébeach rumors have been debunked yet, but they are fake. However, there are three things on the list that are 50% true.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594546&page=201