Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 3 / ?]

HYPE INTENSIFIES

No.14049698 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
BOLD EDITION.

New from leddit:

>I work for a magazine in the UK and got sent an email a couple of weeks ago with apparent Pokemon X & Y 'facts'. The writer says they are from a European marketing team (did not mention which one).I don't really think they are true, however a couple of things were right. Posting on here to see whether any had been already confirmed as true or fakes.I'll post the few kinda 'confirmed' ones, they way they were written is not concrete which is why I doubted the rest are completely true, but at least maybe they are fun rumours to share.

>Two tv spots will be launched prior to release each with a new pokemon briefly shown to gain hype. A new normal-type unevolved pokemon (the grey one in the new uk trailer?) and a new poison-type pokemon with no evolutionary line.
>Three new evolutions of Gen VI pokemon will be released on the official facebook page prior to launch. (Doublade just released I guess?)
>The new Starter evolutions will be released. But no final evolutions until the week leading to the 12th October. (Well true so far)
>Mewtwo will have two forms, one for each game version. The second will not be announced until later on for fans to get used to the idea of mega evolutions. (This is one of the main things that made me post)