Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[211 / 22 / ?]

No.14056758 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I've beaten it.

I write for an online game publication. Ask me anything. I'll do timestamp tomorrow if you really want me to. It's 4am in NY and I just got through it.

SPOILERS BELOW

Some basic stuff you'll want to know:
>Xerneas is about 715/716 and the Z legendary is two after, so I think there are about 70 new Pokemon total in Kalos
>the final starter leaks are legit. Greninja is fucking sweet.
>Almost no post-game. You can get the Z legendary, Mewtwo with the stone of your version, the legendary birds roaming around, and I think thats it. Still havent dug through it properly yet. Only played 27 hours or so.
>Surprisingly stiff challenge if you don't abuse the EXP, but the EXP works in a way now that switching in a Pokemon doesnt divide the experience points, and everyone gets the full points regardless of how many folks switch in. EXP Share is one of the first key items you get, and that also gives extra EXP to your party members without taking away from or dividing the original Pokemon's earned experience.
>Final team is Greninja (Froakie final evo), Pyror female (I think that one was revealed?), Aumoros or whatever its name is (rock/ice fossil), Venasaur, Xerneas, and Hawlucha (a hawk luchador fighting/flying type)