Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[221 / 43 / ?]

No.14065689 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
True fucking story

> be me a few minutes ago.
> i go to gamestop to preorder pokemon Y
> theres a long line
> i have to wait so i pass time by reading a guide to pokemon black and white 2
> i start to reading, neckberd next to me starts to grumble that his dad didnt loan him enough money for the gta 5 collectors edition.
> i shake my head ansmell a rancid stink and hear loud crunching
> look to my left to see a 250+ neckbeard with a COD t-shirt counting out crumpled dollars while eating a bag of doritos.
> look away and continue d start to walk off with the guide to read it in a less loud and stiny corner of the store.
> neckbeard drops his chips and while bending down to pick the bag up knocks off his crumpled cash.
> me being polite helps him pick up the money,
> he grumbles thnx and looks down when his bloodshot eyes spot the pokemon guide book
> neckbeard: " so your into that stuff ", me : "yes, hobby of mine since the ninties"
> neckbeard scoffs, then says : "that games for kids, why spend good money on a shitty game like that"
> me : "hey man i like it and im noit hurting anyone, or my wallet by buying it"
> neckbeard seriosuly puts his hand on his chest and starts to tear up: "you hurting me, and true gamers like me, if you didnt support nintendo and other kiddy games then we would have wonderful hardcore games"
> i sigh and start to walk off