Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Pokémon XY rumors clarification

No.14067535 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good evening vp, just to make things clear: I'm not reviewing the game, my partner is doing so. Anyway, I have seen him play it and he talks about thing he likes/dislikes. You don't have to believe, of course not, I'm not going to spoil the game, just cast light of what've been previously leaked.

> The fact that Yveltal and Xerneas are aprox. nº70 in the Kalos portion of the national dex doesn't mean that there are only 70 new Pokémon. Xerneas is nº78 if I recall correctly, past them there is two three stage evolution lines, one pseudo legendary and near 10 legendaries I think. The highest number my partner has in his dex is 84.

> The Kalos champion is an already shown character. She doesn't specialize in a certain Pokémon type.

> We're from Spain, so my partner is playing the game in spanish. The spanish translation is neutral. For those who speak the language, for example they don't say "aquí", they say "acá".

> The post-game has the typical stuff. One battle facility, some areas to explore, new pokémon start roaming the region, etc. Is not "you finish the league, you're done".

> It's retty easy to level up Pokémon this time. The catch rate also seems to be higher this time.

> My partner things that they definetly ditched the 3D openworld after they finished the game. Some areas scream 3D effect all the time. The 3D effect in battles and some places (the league for example) it's great, though.

> There's a fairy Pokémon that says "poké" with a girl voice when you encounter it. Pikachu does the same with its name.