Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 10 / ?]

No.14095847 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been doing some soul-searching lately, and I think that at the age of 22, I am finally finished with Pokemon.

Don't get me wrong, I was just as hyped about Pokemon X and Y as everyone else. I've visited /vp/ every day for the past couple of months or so, in anticipation of Pokrmon X and Y. I was totally set on buying the new games.

I've noticed, however, that lately I have been gradually losing interest in Pokemon. Whatever superficial, cosmetic changes they make to the game, it's essentially the exact same Pokemon game that I played when I was five years old: get the badges, defeat the evil team, become Champion, catch them all. This entire thing is beginning to seem silly and repetitive to me at this point, and it just doesn't immerse me in the way that it used to. Also, paying $250 for a 3DS + game is far too steep of a cost just to try to relive a part of my childhood. I think it's time for me to move on, and find new interests to occupy my time. I just wanted to say goodbye, and that it's been fun hanging out with you guys.

See you later, and enjoy the new games.