Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[169 / 34 / ?]

No.14096926 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/vp/ Let me paint a picture for you.

>X and Y are released. You've been riding the hype train for the past 9 months and you finally have a copy in your hand.
>You take your game home and you put it in your 3ds. You pick your gender, name your character and FINALLY pick your starter.
>You name this creature which has now joined the ranks of all the ones just like him in the games before. The two of you now have a bond that can't be broken.
>You're travelling along, and you see the Pokemon that have been revealed to us over the past several months. To see them in the game is great. You're catching potential bros left and right...

Then it happens.

>You're in a new area, heading to yet another town and you walk through the tall grass.
>thisit.png
>The tall grass animation plays, and standing before you is a new Pokemon you haven't seen before. It hasn't leaked, Nintendo hasn't announced it, and you've stayed off of 4chan long enough to go through your first playthrough.
>This Pokemon is perfect. Just by looking at it, you already know that this new 'mon is God-tier bro.
>You put this Pokemon on your team. It quickly becomes your favorite in the game, and soon your favorite Pokemon of all time.

Think of all the possibilities. We have never had the opportunity to play a game before where there is this much unknown. I for one can't wait to meet my new bros.

tl;dr: Picture yourself meeting your new Gen VI Pokebro, and how glorious that will be.

ITT: yfw all your Poke-dreams are realized in gen VI when you meet your new bro for the first time.