Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[67 / 15 / ?]

Whoa Opinions

No.14155184 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My two cents on the final evolutions of each generation's starters.

I thought Samurott would have been lower, but I hold a special place in my heart for Oshawott. I couldn't bear to place him beneath Empoleon. Greninja would be much higher if they gave him less of an edge and replaced that dreadful tonguescarf with his original clouds, which seem to have disappeared.

Never understood all the Meganium hate. 'Course, Sceptile started out as Treecko, so I had to place him first. Serperior's placement actually surprised me, though I suppose it has something to do with how graceful he looks. Chesnaught is some sort of Bowser Eggman; not much more can be said.

Choosing between Charizard and Typhlosion was tough. I've always been indifferent about Infernape, but Blaziken's design could have been better. Surprisingly, Delphox isn't dead last; really, I just can't stand pigs, and Emboar yet again being Fire/Fighting in a long line of Fire/Fighting Fire starters didn't help him there.

Fennekin was my initial choice from the announcement of X&Y, and after looking over this neat chart, seems I'll be sticking with it.

Only opinions, of course, so feel free to rip them apart.