Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 20 / ?]

No.14190518 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fuck Josh.

That's right, fuck Josh.

Fuck his slow leaks, fuck his holier than Thou attitude. Straight up fuck Josh. Most of the damn leaks we aren't even getting from him. Most are from other leakers.

I do understand that what he is doing is quenching our thirst for the leaks we've been craving, but Josh is not our hero. He favors rebbit over /vp/ in the first place, but do you honestly think he'll just face away after the game releases and we don't need him anymore.

Yeah I didn't think so.

With all the cocksucking and worship that he's getting, just imagine how he feels? Hell his ego is growing by the day, I mean just about an hour ago he left because he said the trolls we're making this too "unfun." What happened was people started criticizing him for once that he has 20 hours played and 2 badges, and would rather leak pictures of scenery than continue the game and find new pokemon. He can't tolerate anyone who doesn't think he is anything less than Jesus.

Now fast forward a few weeks, we have this attention whore we've built up who's ego is so large he'll throw a temper-tantrum everytime someone disagrees with him. But the fact is, once the game releases, we won't need him anymore, but he will not accept it and instead become a cancer who will not leave and whore himself out to a board who doesn't want him anymore. Just think of the things he''ll do.

Be warned /vp/, once he tastes fame, he will thirst for it evermore, and he will just keep getting more and more desperate. He even has a his skin permanently engraved with a pokemon. The only way to stop the grim future is to reject him and everything he has to offer. I know it will be hard, and I myself enjoy what he is doing, but we cannot allow this to go on for the sake of the board. We must dig our heels in and look at the other leakers who are leaking faster than him, or wait just over a week more. It is the only way we can avoid creating the monster that Josh is becoming.

Good luck and godspeed.