Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / ?]

No.14195474 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, I work for Gamefreak. My dad is a higher up in Nintendo, so he picked me to be a tester for the game. I have much information about the new Pokemon games.

>Delphox has an alternate form. It discards the dress and is very muscular. I believe there may be an alternate form for Chesnaught and Greninja too.
>According to one fellow leaker, the starters secondary typings switch for the alternate forms. This would make Delphox either Fire/Dark or Fire/Fighting.
>Vivillion has many different forms with different colored wings. These forms supposedly hide secrets in the patterns on their wings. I believe there is a total of 26 different forms.
>There are some ruins outside Santalune City. After solving a sliding puzzle of Tyrunt, Vivillion appeared in the ruins. There are also drawings of Vivillion on the wall that seem to spell something out with the patterns on their wings.
>Pangoro has an evolution called Pangogoat. It is Grass/Fighting.
>There is a second evolution for Fletchinder besides Talonflame. It is the same type and has Pressure for an ability. It has a signature move called Sacred Fire.
>Houndour is number 664 in the Pokedex. Houndoom has an evolution when using an item called the Hades Stone.
>There are now Pokemon with three types. Charizard is now Fire/Flying/Bug, as is Mega Charizard Y. Mega Charizard X is Fire/Dragon/Bug. Chesnaught is Grass/Fighting/Dark. I know of no other Pokemon with three types yet.
>Oorotto is Rock type and many NPCs mistake one that blocks your path for a real tree.
>There are several dozen water routes. They use a unique theme with many trumpets.
>The encounter rate is slightly greater than BW, while the surfing speed is slightly slower then DP.
>Porygon appears as a sprite, rather then in 3D.
>I found an item called the Dragonitenitenite.