Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[84 / 24 / ?]

No.14243276 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It should be well known that Pokemon designs have always included designs inspired human-related things. Some by occupations/subcultures. Others by manmade objects. However, there has been growing hate for Pokemon inspired by manmade objects (particularly new ones) with the only reason for it just being the source of inspiration. I don't understand why.

However, I want to put a different, perspective on this idea ITT of Pokemon that follow this type of inspiration with a question/challenge:

Are there any manmade objects that you would LIKE to see become a Pokemon or become incorporated into a Pokemon with other inspirations? Type? Moves? Abilities? Stats?

Here's a list of currently discovered Pokemon that are based heavily off manmade objects, with few if not no additional inspirations. Aside from Aegislash, I don't think I have missed anything. 57 counting Aegislash, though. I put it together to show the range of objects that have been chosen before.

If "nothing" is adamantly your answer or if your response is just sarcasm, then this thread isn't for you (no offense to you of course).