Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[45 / 3 / ?]

No.14276286 View ViewReplyOriginalReport

You know what....as much as many games have disappointed me, it was almost never an issue because the rest of the game was good. Maybe a plot element was stupid, maybe some battle mechanic where a bit lacking but at the end of the day the over all package was still good enough to justify playing

But this shit we have seen...is fucking unacceptable. Only 70 new pokemon? Really? Does gf really think shitty ass megas count as new pokemon? Do they really think new graphics and features that have NO meaning to the main basic concept of pokemon(the whole trainer customization thing, for one), actually fucking BATTLING, is a fair trade off for a lack of post game? Not to mention alot of new pokemon are shit anyways. Fairies, while they couldve been a neat concept ended up just being tween pandering shit like weve been trying to warn you pro fairy faggots. We then get shit like klefki which has got to be the laziest piece of shit ever.

So you know what, I think ill actually prove those "you're still gonna buy it" fags wrong for once. Ill actually fucking wait until the third entry comes around to see if gf cleans up thier shit. I am NOT buying this game and I will be cancelling my pre order.

If any of you...ANY of you have any sense of self restraint and realize the bullshit nintendo is trying to feed us youll cancel your pre orders too and stay the fuck away from this abomination.