Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 1 / ?]

No.14281399 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Welp vp, im cancelling my pre order for the time being

Yes I know nintendo employees im an idiot, egg me on to go ahead and do it as a reverse psychology tactic and call me an entitled faggot/ ad hom me but in all seriousness, im canceling

Its sad to see one of the two main reasons for my 3ds purchase to go to shit(pokemons lack of content and nintendo going full western game maker douchebag mode, and monhun 4's lack of new monsters) among other 3ds games, such as sk not having physical in NA, many games having glitches(found a few in dkcr 3d for one), lack of games and all, but Ive finally decided its about time for me to move on

Im going to go as far as to sell my 3ds, all games, older ds games and gba games, which includes all my pokecrap. Ill probably be able to speed up the process of getting my new battlestation soon and ive been getting more into pc gaming so thatll probably my new future for gaming.

Of course, this is assuming everything we know is true. Unless theres an elaborate ruse going on and when the games come out there turns out to be alot more we havent seen yet, then Ill reconsider, but for the time being, im cutting myself off from nintendo for good

Its been a fun 15 years of pokemon and nintendo in general for me, and as much as I denied it I knew the day that I would stop playing pokemon would come. Thanks for the memories bro's and good luck to those making the same decision I am. A once great series is falling apart right before our eyes, and theres nothing we can do but fight the futile and continue to support a dying series or move on realize the war is lost.

Farewell my friends, and take care