Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

No.14305611 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: We talk about why the Pokemon recently posted sucks. I'll begin with a Pokemon picture and analysis. Then, I'll pick a Pokemon for the next person to evaluate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. You must respond to the Pokemon given by the last poster.

2. Your post must contain a picture relevant to what you're reviewing. It can be a picture of ANYTHING, just as long as it contains the Pokemon in question.

3. Your review has to talk about why the Pokemon sucks.

4. After posting your review, indent and request what Pokemon you want reviewed next. No repeats of specific requests, please.

5. In the case of people responding to the same post and one person responding first, make sure to post as replies to the posts you're reviewing.

6. If you want to call a poster above you a faggot, make sure to just put a reply in your post to that as well as your review.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright then, here we have Sigilyph. The only things I can say about this thing is that it's an unoriginal design that takes an Unown and Native American design patterns and throws them into a room of second-graders performing an art project. I can think of Native Americans seeing this and shedding one single tear in response.

Pokemon to be reviewed next:
A Steel-type Pokemon (your choice)