Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!mX9p2L135WW
[72 / 3 / ?]

Exabytez' Shiny Roulette

!!mX9p2L135WW No.14347130 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's time

READ DESCRIPTION FIRST PLEASE
I am bored as fuck, X/Y are out soon and I want to do /vp/ a favor.
Anyone rolling a post ending with the "lucky number" gets a breedable shiny Pokémon of his/her choice. Here are the rules:
>My breeds are 100% real, I get them via "RNG abuse", no cheats or shit.
>You may choose your desired nature, gender, ability, nickname and up to 2 max IVed stats (if you don't have any desires, I'll go for random)
>B/W/2 only
>Please don't get greedy! One request per anon/week. Give others a chance.
>I lack a LOT of Pokémon in Black, so you can only pick anything listed below, unfortunately (use Ctrl+F and search for the lowest stage of the Pokémon, can't do baby Pokés besides Tyrogue atm)
http://pastebin.com/JtiGFpnn
>I didn't RNG for a while now, so I apologize in advance if it takes a bit long (the whole hatching process should take 10-15 minutes I hope)
>No egg moves (as it would be too complicated and would take too much time to find/list them all)
>Handing in a Pokémon not listed helps me increase my collection and helps anons to have a bigger choice in the future (anything I can't catch in Black preferred, I was just too lazy to catch a load of Pokémon yet)
>POST ONLY VALID IF IT IS DONE USING THE FOLLOWING PATTERN: (you may quote your previous post and re-roll)
>Rolling for <pokémon>, <Friend Code>. [<additional desires>]
>Example: Rolling for Beldum, 4126-4246-4199. Adamant nature, max IVs on Attack and Speed.
>IF THIS PATTERN ISN'T USED, THE ROLL IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
>I'll breed First In, First Out, no exceptions.
>Be quick! The number of requests I accept this time is: 3
>This time the lucky number is: 0

ADDITIONAL NOTE: ANONS THAT WON YESTERDAY (SUNDAY) ARE COUNTED AS WINNERS FROM THIS WEEK.

So, get yourself a shiny ready for X/Y!