Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

No.14447368 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, this is just some food for thought.
Not a whole lot to discuss here, but I wanted to share it anyway.

With the low number of Pokemon being added this generation, I decided to tally up how many fully evolved Pokemon currently belong to each generation. Though eviolite provides some exceptions, the majority of Pokemon used by players both competitive and non, are fully-evolved. I wanted to see just how many each generation has to offer.

Keep in mind that these are the CURRENT fully-evolved Pokemon, so previously fully evolved Pokemon such as Electabuzz have been removed from their generation.

After I added up all of the fully-evolved Pokemon, I decided to see just how many of them have the ability to mega-evolve at this time.

Interestingly, only 4% of fully-evolved Pokemon can utilize mega-evolution, which I find a bit ridiculous. They introduced an entirely new battle mechanic this generation and it can only be used by less than 5% of fully-evolved Pokemon.

Thoughts? How many megas do you think we'll see in all? General opinions?

I for one never realized just how many Fully-Evolved pokemon belonged to generation 3. Seeing them all together like this is pretty interesting.