Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 5 / ?]

No.14483181 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm making another thread because 4chan fucked up something with the last one.
If you want to get into the shop in Lumiose City you have to follow a pattern about your clothing, which means that you can’t wear whatever you want. With my girl character they let me in when all I was wearing was clothes with a pink ribbon on the icon of the item. I didn’t try with blue and black ribbons yet, but I think that the game wants you to at least respect the distinction they made between the clothes.
So this shop doesn’t have anything special , except that you can see the clothes for both sex. You can’t buy them, you can’t try them, but you can see them on the mannequins. Now for the girl clothes you can buy there, there’s 3 outfits like in any other shop. You can have :
>Red/Black top with a white ribbon, red skirt, white long socks and small black shoes
>Masculine outfit with a dark-blue life-jacket, red tie and white shirt, dark-blue trousers and brown shoes
>Girly light-brown trenchcoat with long white socks with a black stripe.

Everything in there is very expensive, shoes are 85000p and 110000p, top are 100000p and 120000p, the skirt is 80000p, the trousers 180000p, and you can buy the trenchcoat for 300000p. But there’s also an old lady in there that says that you can have a discount, but I have still to find how.