Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[184 / 22 / ?]

Wonder Trade - A Social Experiment

No.14571596 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(Pic Related)
Greetings /vp/ I have an idea that I would love to share with you and get opinions on. I started breeding some mons for Wonder Trading and eventually just chucked them out into the world for Caterpie and Bunnelby. Just like everyone else it became frustrating to send out decent things and get shitmons in return, so I started a little project to attempt to answer a question I had about each pokemon I sent out into the world.

When it's all said and done, where will they all end up?

I set up a blogspot, rather bare at the moment, and started naming each of the Pokemon I bred with a Bitly to the blog. I guess the hope is to have people around the world punch in that url not knowing where it's going to send them and understand english enough(or know how to translate a page) to leave me a comment letting me know a bit about them. I guess it's just curiosity running wild, but who the hell knows what kind of people will be coming into contact with me by means of these Pokemon.

Posted is a pic of a handful of pokemon that I will be sending out on Wonder Trade shortly. I will be taking pics of the recipients name and what I receive in return. I more than likely will get shitmons, but I don't care. They will be released and removed from the circle. The goal is to send out something nicer than monkeys or caterpies in the hope that people will do the same in return(unlikely).

4 Amaura
4 Honedge
3 Noibat
3 Inkay
4 Meditite
3 Scraggy
3 Clauncher
2 Mawhile
2 Seviper