Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.14615694 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>probably the biggest faggot on /vg/
>only played dota and tf2 for the past few years, and d3 shortly after it was released
>family and friends were talking about pokemon
>i played on showdown periodically, but never thought id buy the handheld, let alone play what looked like homosexual minigames
>get game shortly after midnight on release
>literally start playing minigames the minute i get my starter
>max froakies spa speed and throw remaining points into hp before i even fight the first pokemon
>minigames were a lot more fun than killing a thousand wild pokemon
>today learn about the benefits of amie
>up until now i swore id never play that shit, i mean cmon it looks hella gay with rainbows and what not
>minigame is suprisingly easy and somewhat fun, its like oldschool flash games
>went from lvl 26-44 in less than a few hours, taking it pretty slow still and enjoying my first run through of the game, now my greninja is criting right and left and hitting hard as fuck

i dont think i could've been more wrong abotu x &y, i even laughed at the permavirgins that screamed "the hype is real" outside of gamestop, but i was wrong

not too long ago when the first xbox was released, my friends and i got xboxes solely because of how good halo ce was, and now i'd recommend a ds JUST for x & y--it really is that good

they streamlined the tedious grind, added minigames to make the game more interactive, added what could practically be called a dating simulator (dunno if its the same for the girl runthrough), and upped the fuck out of the graphics (not that that makes a good game, but i have to say, the game is VERY visually appealing)

i couldn't have been more wrong /vp/