Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

No.14701680 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I....I don't think I know how to play Pokemon /vp/.
I've never managed to make it through a full game of pokemon (not even close actually, I usually get bored before the 4th gym). I think I know the reason why now.
I'm very finicky about my pokemon. If the pokemon I haves best nature is adamant, then I cannot and will not use one with any other nature, and so I'll grind for one until I get the perfect nature. I think doing this wears me out and stops me from enjoying the game.

So here's the thing. It's happening again. I've been looking for a specific pokemon in Y for about 4 hours yesterday, and now 4 hours today and I still don't have it. So now I'm bored out of my mind from it and ended up playing MH3U and Luigi's Mansion 2.

Anyway I just want to ask. Am I playing the games wrong? Am I supposed to run through the games with the pokemon I like regardless of their nature? Is that what most people here do?
Maybe what I'm doing is what you're supposed to do once you've got through the story and everything in preparation for online battles etc.
Meh I dunno.