Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / ?]

No.14951481 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This guy... This beautiful beast right here...

>I was at the elite four everyone was levels 62-66 with Cesnaught at 69.

>Elite Four was giving me trouble had to restart with the Dragon user. Winning each time with a at least one or two of my pokemon fainting.

>I was not looking forward to the champion.
She sends out Hawlucha, me... Mega-Charizard. Takes him out with air slash but gets rock headed to death by Tyantrum who proceeds to wreck my Steelix (should have seen that coming, honestly).

>I sent out Chesnaught. Power-up punch him then seed bomb him down.

>She sends out Aurorus, Chesnaught out-runs her and power up punches her down with one hit.

>Goodra. Fucking Goodra... hits hard with fire blast. Ches holds. Toxic Goodra's ass.

>Fireblast. Chesnaught holds.

>Spiky Shield. Fire Blast. Chesnaught holds.

>I use a hyper potion. Fire blast. Chesnaught takes it.

>Fire Blast. Spiky sheild. Chesnaught's poison wears her down.

>Power up punch. Goodra almost out...

>Champion used full restore... FUCK!

>Chesnaught Power up punches once more. OHKOs. His attack is maxed the fuck out.

>Gourgeist can't be punched, but relies on Shadow Force. Toxic/Spiky Sheild with Seed bomb to finish. Chessie tanks that bitch like a pro.

>Down to Gardevoir. My heart sank when she went Mega. I didn;t see it coming. One Psychic or Extrasensory or whatever and Chesnaught was out. I was tough, but not that tough. Not for a super effective special attack with STAB from a Mega-form special attacker. This was it. I ordered Chesnaught to Seed Bomb and saluted him.

>Chesnaught went first. OHKO. My jaw dropped. MegaGardevoir goes down giant skirt and all because of a Seed Bomb backed by 5 power up punches because my Chesnaught had picked up a couple of speed EVs along the way.

New Bro for Life. Right here. Now and forever.

Long story short: Tell me your bro-stories new and old /vp/.