Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

No.14979652 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /vp/, I just beat X. I did not come to the site, nor know anything about the game before playing it to avoid spoilers, and also to not know anything about the new pokemon to make it harder/more interesting. So, here are my thoughts:

First couple gyms were really easy especially after getting Exp Share so early so I switched it off and went to set battle style. Made the game slightly more difficult but still no real challenge. Seems like Gamefreak geared it more toward online competitive play. The plot took too long coming in and moved a little too fast but wasn't bad over all. I really enjoyed actually being recognized for saving the damn world, that was cool as shit, and kinda teared up like a bitch when AZ got to see his Floette again. Beyond that, I really liked sycamores message on the bench and did generally enjoy the other characters. Kinda wish I could actually drop college and just go on an adventure with five friends pitting animals against eachother for money.

Anyone else think we might get an update with Gary? Or maybe the train in Couriway heading east somewhere? Or the waterfall north of Couriway having the water pattern of Azelf, maybe they'll drop more pokemon in? What do you guys think?

Now for autist mode: I really want to try the friend safari but have no idea how to find my friendcode, or add others. Maybe I missed the pal pad somewhere?