Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 6 / ?]

No.15027446 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I need a battle plan for the release of this fucker as I have a shit ton pokemon to transfer and... well, it's a long story.

I never owned a legit copy of a pokemon game since getting my copy of Silver as a kid, losing it and subsequently learning about emulation. Since then I have played every mainline Pokemon game on emulators or flashcards up until getting a physical copy of Pokemon X at launch day.

At this very moment I have 7 groups of 6 Pokemon, all used to beat their respective games in a Pokemon Soul Silver battery save that's spans between every single Pokemon iteration between Gen 3 and 4 (excluding Sapphire), and 3 seperate gen 5 save files, all tucked away in my HDD. I also have 1 of every legit obtainable legendary in their respective games in my between the 4 .sav files.

I want to transfer all of these Pokemon to my X game but am not sure what to get to help me do this as I assume 2 things will be needed that I don't have.

1. A way to move all of my gen 4 and gen 5 Pokemon to a single gen 5 game save safely and (hopefully) efficiently.

2. A legit copy of a gen 5 game to use to uplaod all my mons to Pokemon Bank to transfer them.