Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.15070938 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think there's something the Palkiafags are ignoring.

Legendaries can't ~control reality woo~ in the blink of an eye. Do you remember Spear Pillar? Dialga/Palkia were creating an entire fucking universe, but it wasn't in an instant, and I'm sure no one at Pillar died.

We're talking about a trillion lions. TRILLION. As someone said earlier, it's 150 for every human on Earth. Hell, they could simply pile on each other to form a ladder and hit Rayquaza if they wanted to. Even if they didn't want, they'd probably pile up because there wouldn't even have enough space for all of them, unless you spread them out all over the Earth's surface.

Besides, while pokémon may cast Surf or Earthquakes or Eruption, again, it's a trillion lions. Unless you get all of them in a single hit, you won't win that easily. Besides, multi-hit moves have their power reduced to 2/3, and that's in doubles/triples. Can you imagine how pathetic the damage would be against, say, a hundred? A thousand?

Pokémon are smarter than lions overall (I guess?), but lions are born hunters. After a million or so were killed, they would realize the only way to win would be ganging up on the pokémon, be it forming a ladder or whatever. It all depends on whether they are quick enough to realize that, though.

And finally,

>hurr Steel and Rock pokémon
>Lions can bite
>Dark-type move

Get fucked