Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 4 / ?]

Let's talk about Mr. Bonding.

No.15073521 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You've all met Mr. Bonding, yes? That cool douchebag with the pink suit and the magical powers that he gives to you.

Well... to me, he seems a little creepy. Allow me to poison your mind as to why.

>Mr. Bonding is only found in private places.
You've noticed this, right? You only ever see him inside hotel bedrooms and next to Pokemon Center dressing rooms. Specifically, in places that offer a lot of privacy. (There are two exceptions, but for good reason. The first is Hotel Richissime - who's going to search THAT bigass thing? The second is Cafe Introversion, where everyone's shy.)

>"It's bonding time!"
And then the screen fades out and you get this pleasant chime sound. What IS Mr. Bonding doing during this time?

>Nobody else in the universe mentions O-Powers.
Except for one. It's the old lady in Cafe Introversion, who tells you that you can register more steps in your 3DS to charge up your O-Powers faster. Then she says she's talking to herself... perhaps she's mildly delusional?

>They're called O-Powers.
What does the "O" mean? It's never explained, and there's no technology mentioned behind O-Powers. They're accessible through the PSS, but perhaps this is just a convenient interface for the player and not a real feature of the real PSS, which is mentioned all over the game world?

Let's think about that for a while.

Now direct your attention to the post image. Now back to me. Your thoughts are now demons. Check back after the cutoff for the theory.