Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[318 / 11 / ?]

No.15175526 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So recently there has been a lot of evidence going around that we will be seeing a new region sometime in the near future.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJU4yY5r0K0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUe2yn-ptTl529JPheQgzm_A
I'm sure all of you have seen this video by now, but I'd like to take a minute to discuss all of the evidence that leads me to believe a second region already exists within the X and Y game cartridges.

>The filesize for the games are 1.7gb.
Think about it, if you've completed the game, you know that there is not 1.7gb of content. For an example comparison, (now I'm no expert in comparing games from different platforms, so I may be wrong on this), The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim takes up about 5.7gb of disk space, and I know for a fact that Skyrim has a lot more than ~3.35X the content that Pokemon X and Y have.

>The official guide book says that there are 14 berries that are located in other regions.
Now we all know that PRIMA isn't the greatest source of information for anything, but why would they include this in their guide if it didn't have any significance? Obviously these berries can't be traded from previous generations because Pokemon Bank doesn't allow for the transfer of items, so where else would we get them from?

>The Official Guidebook is called the Official Kalos Handbook.
This is very minor, but it makes me wonder why they didn't just call it "Pokemon X and Y Official Guidebook" Could there be another edition coming out in the near future?

>There are only 69 new Pokemon, not including Megas. Also a very random assortment of Megas have been released so far.
Could this be because there is another area within the game that has the rest of the Pokemon and the remainder of the Mega-Evolution stones?