Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 3 / ?]

Shipping

No.15313952 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does anyone ship members of their team? For example, I have a male Hawlucha named Santiago was caught with my Fletchinder name Sol. They barely leave each other in my party unless I have to. Santiago has a brave nature andhas a studry body so I like to imagine he tries to impress Sol with his muscles and fighting other pokemon. He's very affectionate to her and always comes out if she can't take out a rock type. Sol has an impish nature and like to thrash about, so I like to think she's a bad girl and hard to impress the traditoinal way. Sometimes she might beat the shit out of him for hitting on her but that's what he loves about her. The olast thing that solidified my headcanon for them was the memory girl in Anistar City said Sol remembered when I caught Santiago with her and she felt light hearted. I was thinking of breeding a new fletchling with a better nature, and put the two in the daycare center. Then I'd take Santiago out and hae him fight along side his son/daughter while mommy chills in retirement.

Similar stories?
>inb4 autism

Also Hawlucha/Talonflame thread