Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 2 / ?]

No.15347633 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why is everyone so butthurt about hacking? Both sides of this argument are retarded.

I hack because I can. The tools exist so why not take advantage of them? I breed because it's fun and when i want something in the game like a shiny Charizard that knows Surf, I make a shiny Charizard with surf. This weird obsession with "legitamacy" is stupid and childish.

It was the same thing with Wondertrade. No matter what I personally put into the system, the result will be the same. I put my breeding rejects from Y in, and a whole shit-ton of derps from X. Just do whatever.

Why doesn't Nintendo do what Spore did? Make hacking legitimate and give the hackers a "Joker" achievement to let everyone know that they did it. Put the cheats right into the game, make it an option in the menu or something and have cheat-codes. By making it accessible through the game most of the lazy people will just input the cheats there and the "legit hacks" will become more of a rarity because it takes so much more effort. Then everyone is happy.