Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 9 / ?]

Everyone visits Kalos...even Colress

No.15368996 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The last thread I made about the power plants got tons of discussion spurred last week, so I thought I'd share this newest theory/discovery with you all for some more fun. No, it's not about new pokemon, however it has the potential of being part of the plot in the next game. So sit tight and get ready to read.

As you can see from the picture I put together, Colress is the man at question. But not just him alone, the girl in the picture mentions a "group" of people were asking questions about Yveltal (I'm assuming they asked about Xerneas in X). As you may know, Colress was a researcher for Team Plasma who's goal was to draw out the true power of pokemon the "true way".

So put 2 and 2 together: Colress, a researcher seeking to draw out the maximum strength in pokemon, and Kalo's, a place where Mega Stones/evolutions are introduced. 2 NPC's mention the words "a few years back", one specifically mentioning Colress, and one mentioning a different group to Team Flare.

Now it's speculation/theory time, with Team Flare defeated, and with the next game most likely taking place in a "new region", we're gonna need a new plot to the game. Could Colress and Team Plasma, or an entirely new Team Colress has formed, be the villains in the next game? Zygarde is surely to be involved in the plot, however as you may know Zygarde only has 600 BST, the lowest for any major Legendary pokemon. Will he get a new form similar to Giratina, or perhaps even Mega Evolution? And will Zygarde be the one Colress is after/experimenting/researching? There's also the power plants as speculation, perhaps Colress's labs? Let's discuss a bit.