Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[301 / 50 / ?]

X/Y Anime Episode 4 Hype Thread #1

No.15411816 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Only a couple of hours left until it's time for your weekly Thursday dose of nippon Ash, except now it's moderately decent (at least for the time being). Until then discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc etc.

Today's episode:
>Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!
Cheek Rub translates to Nuzzle, so we might see Pikachu learning this move. Let's just hope he doesn't forget Electro Ball for it. We'll also see Serena choose the furbait starter, most likely Dedenne's proper capture by Clemont, and then said Dedenne wrecking the shit of James' new Inkay.

Next episodes:
>The Santalune Gym Battle! The Magnificent Vivillon's Dance Battle!!
>Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Vivillon!
>Leave it to Serena!? The Exciting Rhyhorn Race!
>Pokémon Trimmer and Furfrou!

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
It's better than Unova. Will it peak soon? Most likely, but just enjoy the ride as it is now.

>when do Ash and Serena meet? m-muh OTP
Next week.

>muh subs when?
[PM] is now starting to sub X/Y, proper subs for this week should be out sometime next week. Last week's episode is now available.

>B-BUT I SAW THESE OTHER LUCARIOPK SUBS ON THE INTERNET AND-
No. LucarioPK is google translate shit, don't do it. Seriously, I'm doing you a favor.

>why aren't the first two episodes subbed by [PM]?
The dub beat them to the punch so they skipped to episode 3. They'll sub episode 1 & 2 after finishing the rest of the BW subs. Until then, handle the dub or raw for the first two episodes.

>muh dubs when?
Late November/early December. There are still about five or so BW episodes to air. They will not air the Brock special.