Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[160 / 13 / ?]

No.15414290 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HEY SO I extracted a bunch of images from pokemon-gl using a script and found out how they generated encrypted their urls and so I was able to get every sprite they had for every pokemon and item and medal and such.

Lots of suspicious things here too. Some of the links to different pokemon forms existed(but with the same neutral pokemon image..) and some pokemon like charizard even had two valid types. One of them is the mega-evolution I assume but there is for some reason another. These extra files exist but show the same image but the fact that they exist at all implies that there is implementation for that extra form type so that it has an image to use should it encounter a pokemon with that form ID bit used. Pokemon have only 5 bits of data to use to identify what form it is in so any one pokemon can have a max of 32 different forms.

You’ll notice the other form types are there such as how Pumpkaboo(710) and its evolutions has other form types that are just a variance in size and some other pokemon have used form ids such as how Vivillon's previous evolutions still have the “form id” byte used when there is no difference in sprite at all but STILL has the same sprite stored several times.

Anyways.

Here is a collection of the images my script gathered of every item and medal and badge and pokemon(yes, every 718 of them including their different forms) I got.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/szg2anv9y4sbed8/Pokemon.zip