Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 1 / ?]

No.15528253 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lumiose City might be the worst designed city and in any videogame I ever played.

second place would probably be soleana in Sonic 06. but at least there, it was less complicated, and everything actually loaded at once, and you could tell where you were going.

I can't even describe how...un-seamless the whole city feels. having the city divided into separate loading zones is SO irritating. it feels so horribly optimized.

Castellia had the same problem with loading zones, but at least there, the overhead view let you see where you were going all the time without having to navigate a horribly messed up camera. in Lumiose, your viewpoint is condensed into a very small range around you. I can't see where I'm going half the time, I have to manually rotate the camera which takes a half hour, and then it just readjusts after I take another step.

Not to mention, there's a game breaking glitch if you fucking SAVE in it...the biggest city in the game!

Like, how could they fuck it up this badly. this shit really needs to be fixed in Z. the main city should be the most fun to explore in any game. it shouldn't feel like a chore.