Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 14 / ?]

The Proud Genwunner's Pledge

No.15568340 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I pledge to use only the original 251 Pokemon in playthroughs of any Pokemon game. These are the only true Pokemon, the rest are unworthy shit.

I promise to defend the supremacy and nostalgia of the first two gens. I will not allow the Hoenn supporters and dreaded "Sinnohfetuses" to poison this fucking board with their praise for the overdesigned horse shit and bad gameplay from later gens. I will stamp out the notion that Unova and Kalos are even remotely comparable to Kanto and Johto in quality, and I will seek to discredit all of those who prefer these games to the nostalgic, superior gens of old.

I will help to destroy Smogon and its ilk. These buffoons seek to marginalize the bro-tier Pokemon with good designs from the first two gens in favor of the Fake Pokemon, their unworthy successors from the lesser gens 3-6.

I have been called "autistic" and other slurs. These words will never deter me. I will not back down from your bully shit tactics. There are others like me - we will join together as one to repel you. "Genwunners" will be the future of this franchise. WE WILL RISE.