Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!MlmhzK88DI
[235 / 25 / ?]

November Fic Thread #4: Who's Gonna Kick the Bucket in this Part? Edition.

!MlmhzK88DI No.15632842 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We've had fic threads before, but this one is different.

As you may or may not know, November is National Novel Writing Month. This time of year, aspiring authors from all over the world set their noses to the grind stone in an attempt to hammer out 50,000 words in 30 days. They all have hopes and dreams of one day being successful authors.

Fuck that noise.

As a writer by trade, I've participated in this event several times over course of my life. This year I decided, in honor of X and Y, I would spend this month of writing with you, /vp/.

That's right- you.

Welcome to the Tohjo Incident: 50 years after Red, Blue, and Yellow. The Supercontinent of Tohjo, made up of Kanto and Johto is beginning to unravel as separatist factions from both sides of Mt. Silver call for sovereignty, autonomy, and war.

>The story so far
0: Deep Sea Research Facility 02
1: Silph
2: Vyro vs the Electric Master
3: Professor Oak
4: Indigo Plateau
4.5: ???
5: The Tohjo Summit
6: The Elite Eight
6.5: The Man with the Briefcase
7: Out of the Frying Pan
8: History
8.5: Last One Out, Kick the Dog

I will no longer be posting old pastebins in the OP. The story can be followed here:
>fanfiction dot net/s/9818574/1/The-Tohjo-Incident

I will post updates in the form of pastebins and fanfiction page edits. Pastebins are available as soon as it's live!

Index Jeff has provided an index of characters. READ THIS ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE READ UP TO THE LATEST PART TO AVOID SPOILERS
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RHEi4gTftIGWNQm_Ubh4z25MRkxiPHYBiEYpKFWPScQ/edit

ANON! Your very own POKEMON legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with POKEMON awaits! Let's go!