Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[311 / 64 / ?]

X/Y Anime Episode 5 Hype Thread #2

No.15688730 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The episode has aired, Ash lost against a hardcore Surskit and a bitching Vivillon, he's training with Alexa's Noivern, and Serena's pockets are filled to the brim with spaghetti. The bird has landed. Discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc etc.

EPISODE 5 RAWS:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=490754

Next week's episode:
>Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Vivillon!
Ash will have a rematch with Viola and her cunt of a Surskit, expect more Serena trying to get into Ash's pants on the side. The episode will start with her answering her question about "remembering her".

Next episodes:
>Leave it to Serena!? The Exciting Rhyhorn Race!
>Pokémon Trimmer and Furfrou!
>Retake the Lumiose Gym! Clemont's Secret!!

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
It's better than Unova. Will it peak soon? Most likely, but just enjoy the ride as it is now.

>WILL SERENA WIN DA ASH!?!?!?!
Nobody knows, but given that 99% of the time Serena's character is mentioned, Ash is alluded to in one way or another, there's no doubt that it's going to be touched upon eventually. Also that bitch gave him a handkerchief this week.

>muh subs when?
[PM] is now starting to sub X/Y, their release schedule is flimsy, but they have the best subs available, work with them.

>B-BUT I SAW THESE OTHER LUCARIOPK SUBS ON THE INTERNET AND-
No. LucarioPK is google translate shit, don't do it. Seriously, I'm doing you a favor. DON'T.

>why aren't the first two episodes subbed by [PM]?
The dub beat them to the punch so they skipped to episode 3. They'll sub episode 1&2 after finishing the rest of the BW subs. Until then, handle the dub or raw for the first two episodes.

>muh dubs when?
December 14th at this rate if there are no breaks. There are still a few BW episodes left to air. They will not air the Brock special.