Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[345 / 20 / ?]

No.15722991 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tl;dr – I catch foreign shit for you.

I’m bored and sick and I like catching mons for people, so I will catch shit for you in the Friend Safaris if you need it for pokemon filling/breeding/training/shiny hunting/whatever reasons.

I am from Europe, Poland, so I guess they will all count as „foreign” pokes, good for MM.

Two perf IV’s and hidden abilities, you know the drill. If there are little requests I will catch 4-5 mons and check their IV’s/natures, you can then pick.

I can catch a female/male if you specify it beforehand, no hunting for natures/IV’s though, unless I have a shitload of time.

You can send me derps, though breeding scraps will be nice I guess. Held items that I can sell to get money for balls are always cool, but not necessary. It would also be nice if you have a safari with a mon I don’t already have so I can cover more ground.

Below – mons I have access to, if they have a * with them it means the safari is not fully activated, so no hidden abilities.

Normal Type:
Chansey, Ditto, Eevee, Aipom, Teddiursa, Mincinno, Audino, Lilipup, Kecleon.

Fire Type:
Charmeleon, Magmar, Slugma, Braixen, Fletchinder, Pyroar, Ponyta, Pansear*

Fighting type:
Machoke, Throh, Hariyama, Mienfoo, Pancham, Mankey, Riolu

Water type:
Bibarel, Wartortle, Frogadier, Octillery, Quagsire, Krabby, Azumarill, Gyarados, Poliwhirl

Flying type:
Doduo, Woobat, Tropius, Farfetch’d, Tranquill, Rufflet, Fletchinder, Forretress

Grass type:
Oddish, Ivysaur, Pelitil, Quilladin, Gogoat, Swadloon, Sunkern,

Poison type:
Seviper, Drapion, Garbodor
Electric type:
Electrode, Helioptile, Manectric, Dadenne*, Electabuzz*, Pikachu, Pachirisu

Ground type:
Trapinch, Dodrio, Diggersby, Wooper, Marowak, Phanpy, Gastrodon, Sandshrew, Camerupt

Psychic type:
Drowzee*, Sigilyp*, Munna*, Grumpig*