Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

No.15747964 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We've all noticed Gamefreak flirting with references back to Hoenn, and to me, this is the nail in the Cofagrigus.

On the second story in the Hotel Richissime, you find an old couple sitting on a couch. When you go up to woman, she says, "Our first date was at the Oceanic Museum." (I don't know if that's a reference to another region, I got started in Sinnoh... ; ____ ;)

When you approach the man, he says, "The 40th wedding anniversary is the ruby anniversary, and the 45th is sapphire."

The writers for X and Y certainly knew that we would recognize the linking of these two gemstones as those of past titles, and still included this conversation. Why? Well, you know my thoughts on the matter.

What if they skimped on the 3D in this game, so they could offer a more powerful experience when we return to Hoenn? What if this game, designed to be about the basic development of life through dna, serves as the groundwork in the same way and tests the new formula for which Gamefreak plans to use in this ideal remake?

I'd like some other opinion and especially other observations that support or go against my idea here. :)