Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[405 / 19 / ?]

Friend Safari General V2

No.15767923 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Made this because there are so many Safari threads hanging around everywhere, so I thought I'd put them all into one little thread, complete with a FaQ written by yours truely.

>What is the Friend Fafari?
The Friend Safari is facility in Kiloude City, which you are only able to visit after beating the Elite 4, it's Pokemon X&Y's version of the Safari Zone, the difference being the Pokemon you encounter depend on which friend safari you visit.
Each safari has a specific type and set of Pokemon that cannot be changed, 2 or 3 Pokemon per safari.

>What makes the Friend Safari so great then?
A lof of Pokemon are not normally found within the main game, Pokemon also have a chance to have a Hidden Ability, and are guarenteed at least 2 max IVs, plus apparently Shiny rates are higher, if the friend you are visiting is online at the time the rates also increase.

>My friends only have 2 Pokemon, how do I get the third?
Your friend must have beaten the Elite 4 for the third Pokemon to appear, they do not need to own Pokemon for the first two to appear.

>What Pokemon can be found in what safaris
I'm lazy, there's a big list here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Friend_Safari#Pok.C3.A9mon

>How do I get more Safaris?
Have more friends on your 3DS, exchange codes in here!