Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 12 / ?]

No.15931757 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What do you guys think, are black people just a feature to make the france setting more realistic and the next gen will be all white again or is it another sign of "muh diversity!!"?

Because if its all the fault of asshurt PoCs and leftists i will be pretty mad. I dont mind black people at all and i couldnt care less if it would be like that since gen 1, but if its really because complains or something then its just wrong to suddenly add it after 5 gens. Politics dont belong to pokemon games. At all. I want to train pokemon, beat some evil organisations and become the very best. I dont want to be remembered that all games have to be political correct and that diversity is the best thing ever. Not in my fucking childrens games.

And no, im not racist, im not from /pol/, i just think that there are things that have no place in games like pokemon. So whats /vp/s opinion in that? Are there any sources of why there are black people? I really hope its just for the sake of creating a realistic france setting.