Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Spooky tree (Opinions)

No.15963965 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't like any of the Subseed sets at all. Maybe if we where in Gen 5 I would be all over it, but with Infiltrator and sound moves including Bugbuzz, Boomburst(Scrappy), etc. going through subs, it feels extremely gimmicky. I'm also not fond of curse/will-o-wisp/Leech seed/ all in one set. As it feels like overkill, which is countered by a simple switch out(into Infiltrator/Taunt user or Volt/Turn combo). With that said I think this would make a more solid set.

Nature: Careful Item@Lum Berry/Sitrus Berry

Evs: HP:??? DEF:??? Sp.D:??? (was thinking of a set with max evs in both defenses. Until I tested I won't type a spread)

-Leech Seed/Curse (You want one or the other, otherwise a simple switch out can negate this)

-Protect (Just to solid to not run it)

-Rest/Substitute (Sitrus is probably better if you're not running rest, but leaves you open to Infiltrator when under a substitute)

-Will-o-Wisp/Shadow Claw/Phantom Force (Really ependent on what you wan to do with Trevnant this point. Will-o-Wisp will add damage per turn and burn teams, while shadow claw and Phantom force are solid options against Ferrothorn, Espeon, and Gourgeist.)

Still not sure how well rest lum berry with protect will do, but it seems solid in theory.

>So what does anon think?