Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 6 / ?]

No.15976208 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fucking Battle Maison, the AI makes it crystal clear that it builds teams solely to counter mine.

>Earlier I used to leave Talonflame as my last Pokemon
>Yesterday I decided to lead with it
>Two first trainers lead with Rhyperior
>"Oh boy here we go..."
After that:
>Dragonite with Rock Slide
>Tauros with Rock Slide
>Braviary with Rock Slide
>Nidoking with Rock Slide
>Magmortar with Rock Slide
>Seismitoad with Rock Slide
>Tyranitar with Rock Slide
>Carracosta with Rock Slide
>Archeops with Rock Slide
>Cradily with Rock Slide
>Kangaskhan with Rock Slide
>Heracross with Rock Slide
>Snorlax with Rock Slide
>Shiftry with Rock Slide
>Salamence with Rock Slide
>Toxicroak with Rock Slide
>Rock Slide with Rock Slide

Basically, every team was:
>Rock Slide user to counter Talonflame
>Special sponge to counter Rotom-W
>Some Pokemon with a Fighting type move to counter Mega Tyranitar

I... I can't take it anymore. I've never made it past 31 wins in Maison. How am I supposed to keep winning against teams whose sole purpose is to counter mine? I've tried Mega Tyranitar, Gale Wings Talonflame, Rotom-W, Mega Garchomp, Protean Greninja, Salamence, Chandelure, Ferrothorn... Nothing works. If I use a Pokemon with a double weakness, the AI always has at least one Pokemon with a move of that type. If I use hyper offense, I only face stall teams who can withstand insane amounts of damage even from MegaChomp. If I use slow bulky attackers, I'm pretty much asking the opponent to outspeed me with Hypnosis + Dream Eater in every match. People keep saying that Mega Garchomp and Rotom-W make Super Singles easy but that's bullshit. Using Garchomp means "Bulky Ice Beam users: The Metagame" every time. Using Rotom-W leads to "Specially defensive Pokemon: The Meta". Using Talonflame means Rock Slide in every team. How can I win?