Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[92 / 9 / ?]

Playthru Ideas?

No.16007617 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just did my first Nuzlocke run for Y, and it's the most fun I've had with pokemon in a pretty long time. Y's not the hardest game in the world, but it was more about approaching the game differently and being "forced" to use stuff differently from what I normally would.

So now I'm interested in getting some good ideas to run through other games. It's kind of hard to describe what I'm looking for- I'm not really interested in visually themed runs like all turtles or Snakes or anything like that. I more like the idea of a run only determining some criteria for how I play through, not the actual pokemon I'm using. I've done a few themed runs before, and if you can just select the stuff from the start it's less interesting.

And I suppose it goes without saying that it actually has to be something that sounds entertaining. A few of the ones in the pic here just sound horribly boring.

Shit I have done previously:

Black 2- Monotype Insect, sixth gen only
Black- Random Egg Run.

What I'm considering:

Low Base Stat Total

Weather- what would be a decent gen for this? I tried it in Sapphire once and it was pretty terrible.

Single Evos only- Waiting to see if Hoenn remake gets announced, that has a but load of single evos.