Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / ?]

No.16025383 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just hatched my first hexaperfect pokemon! And it's a goomy with a neutral nature having curse, acid armor, iron tail and poison tail to boot. It took me so long to get all the egg moves onto one poke but I wasn't expecting a hexaperfect in the first batch. I was training a skrelp with acid armor to evolve to a dragalge when I realized it was female..then I had to do it all over again. Next I tried breeding a slowpoke with curse into a charmeleon to chain it to goomy but I forgot that it couldn't learn curse as an egg move (should've checked first, it was only one egg though before I realized my mistake). I didn't want to go through chaining another move into a dragalge again so the only option was to hatch a female tyrunt. Got one within 8 eggs and finally got a poke with curse to breed into a goomy.

The only thing is it's a male with hydration. What sets are good for goodra? Can I run a mixed set with this or should I stick to one or the other? I'm not keeping all the egg moves obviously but at least now I have a bitchin hexaperf to breed for all my dragon types.

Also breeding stories general I guess.

And no I'm not trading any goomies just yet. Maybe later.