Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / ?]

No.16037454 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Metang? I'll have you know I'm a fully 6 IV bred Metagross on my trainer's team, and I've been involved in numerous competitive tournaments on Smogon tiers, and I have over 300 confirmed 1H-KOs. I am trained to level 100 and I'm the top bulky steel type in the entire team. You are nothing to me but another fairy type. I will wipe you the fuck out with Attack stats the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my metal words. You think you can get away with not using Metagross? Think again, Smogonfag. As we speak you're thinking >IF I JUST USE METAGROSS and I'm headed your way to fuck you up, so you better prepare for my dual Steel/Psychic typing, maggot. I can kill you in over sixteen ways and that's just with my levelup movepool. I am extensively EV trained in Attack, and I have access to 999 Full Restores. If only you just used Metagross. But you didn't, and now you're paying
the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Meteor Punch all over you and you will drown in my Attack increases.
You're fucking dead, nerd.